Wraparound care including the breakfast and after school clubs are led by the Governing Body and School senior leadership team and operated by established members of staff who are well known to pupils.
New - Summer Scheme 2018
Operating in the first two weeks of holidays between 23/07/2018 and 03/08/2018, the club is in session between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. Activities on offer include Arts & Crafts, Cooking, Indoor and Outdoor Games and much more. The cost is £24 per day.
The scheme is now live on Parent Pay so that families can book as many or as few days as they wish.
Summer Scheme bookings will work just like breakfast and after school clubs and is accessed as follows:
- Once logged in to Parent Pay, click on a child icon above their names towards the top left of the screen.
- Then click on the word "view" in the Summer Scheme towards the right hand side of the screen.
- Next, click on the words "make bookings" towards the bottom of the screen.
- In the following screen, drop down the box next to the text "make bookings for" and select "afternoon" instead of "morning".
- Check that the right week is selected next to the text that says "Week commencing". Drop down the list and select the first week in which you wish to make a booking if not.
- Click on the words "Make or View Bookings".
- On the next screen click on the words "Book a session" for each day you wish to book and then click on the "next week" button if you want to see future weeks.
- Finally, click on "confirm bookings" towards the bottom right of the screen.
You can make or cancel bookings up to midnight preceding the day of the club.
The Parent Pay system will cancel any bookings not paid for by midnight preceding the day of the club.
Bookings cannot be cancelled/refunded on the day of the club so please make sure that you do so before midnight.
Breakfast and After School Clubs
Features of the breakfast and after school clubs include:
Value added before and after school childcare
Bright, modern open plan classroom with ready access to outdoor play
Fun and exciting activities for children from Nursery to Year 6
Staff are fully trained, experienced and DBS checked
Sessions are bookable as and when you need them or you can book for a single day, week up to 100 days in advance
Varied breakfast and afternoon snack menus – please have a look at our web page to see some sample menus
No charge for sessions cancelled by midnight preceding the club.
Varied snack menus - click here to open sample menus in a new window. Last breakfast served at 08:15, fruit will be offered to pupils who arrive after this time.
Download our registration form if you would like to start using the service and either scan or photograph the completed form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is essential that you strike out the statement denying us access to your child's data so that we can access their data for the purposes of running the clubs.
Once you are registered, you will see that you have access to the service in Parent Pay. Bookings are made in Parent Pay using the following process:
- When you log in, click on the child icon above your child’s name towards the top left of the screen.
- Then click on the word "view" in the breakfast club towards the right hand side of the screen
- Then click on the words "make bookings" towards the bottom of the screen
- In the next screen, select the right club and the week in which to want to make the booking and click on "Make or view booking".
- On the next screen click on any days you want to book and click on the "next week" button if you want to see future weeks.
- Finally, click on "confirm bookings" towards the bottom of the screen.
Operating times and costs:
Family Annual Registration: £22.00 (not applicable if you paid registration for 2017/18 to Schoolfriends Club)
Breakfast Club 7:30 am – 8:50 am £4.25 per session
After-school Club 3:15 pm – 5:45 pm £9.50 per session
Please pay via the School’s Parent Pay account as normal. If you wish to use child care vouchers to pay by direct transfer to our bank account, email email@example.com to request details.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Am I charged if my child does not attend a pre-booked session?
A. You may cancel booked sessions in Parent Pay up to midnight before the session. If you do not cancel the session for any reason, including sickness, the charge will stand.
Q. Can I book a session on the day.
A. Yes, either come along to a breakfast session with your child who will be added registered for the session manually or, for after school sessions, telephone the school and ask for you child to be added to the afternoon session register. Same day bookings are for emergencies only; please do not use this in place of making bookings in the normal way in Parent Pay.