Welcome to St. Teresa’s Catholic Primary School.
Thank you for visiting our website.
If you are new to our school, we hope that this site will provide you with an insight into our school community. We hope that our existing families will find the site useful and relevant.
St. Teresa’s school is a vibrant and diverse learning community. It is rich in history having been at the heart of the Parish alongside the church for over 75 years. The bond between the church and the school is unique within the Deanery. Children grow in their faith as a result of ‘joined up thinking’ between the Pastoral care team in school and the support of the Parish Pastoral team.
Children are at the heart of all that we do and we invest a lot of time ensuring that we meet the needs of entire families, making pastoral care and safety our priority. We feel strongly that all the adults who work with children in school have a shared responsibility to nurture children’s talents and support them in areas of difficulty.
I have the privilege of showing many prospective parents around our school. The top ten key questions listed below will take you directly to relevant information in these key areas. You will also be able to navigate this site by using the tabs at the top of the page.
- What values is the school built on?
- How will my child be able to develop their faith?
- What does learning look like at St. Teresa’s?
- What does the school expect from parents whose children attend the school?
- How well do children achieve at St. Teresa’s?
- What if my family does not speak good English?
- What if my child needs extra help or has a special learning or physical need?
- Does the school have before and after school care?
- What clubs are available for children to attend?
- How will you keep my child safe?
We look forward to meeting you!