Consultation on Admissions Policy 2018-19
Our School has reviewed and updated our Admissions Policy for 2018-19 for which the consultation period runs from Monday 3rd October 2016 to Monday 14th November 2016.
The full policy can be viewed here.
Below is a summary of the proposed changes which are shown in red, on the Draft Admissions Policy.
1. Additional information under Background Information.
2. To make clearer reference to the notes in the admission criteria.
3. To make changes to the over-subscription Criteria (No. 2)
4. The addition of further clarification in notes (I) & (2) pertaining to:
i) Statement of Educational Needs to be replaced with Educational Healthcare Plan
ii) Clearer definition of ‘looked after children’
5. Evidence required (a) Supplementary form and signed Baptismal Certificate required
6. Admission of children outside their normal age group
7. Waiting list – child’s name to remain for current academic year only
The Supplementary Form has also been updated for clearer definition of Mass attendance and to make it suitable for other faiths.
If you wish to read the policy and raise any objections or queries, your responses should include your full name, title and contact details. Please address your correspondence to Mrs Anna-Marie Boyd, Clerk to Governors at the school address by 14th November 2016.